- The resources for this page were compiled and checked for accuracy in March 2022 by Novice Sister Dee Compose, Mistress of Supply. If you have another resource for STD Testing/Care in the Kansas City Metro and would like it to be added to this list, please email email@example.com
- Healthy Living Projects, 8650 W. 95th Street Overland Park, KS 66212 Phone: 913-708-1414
- KC Care Health Center offers free HIV, Hep C, Syphilis Testing: Confidential - Sex Positive - Judgement Free Zone: Walk in testing at KC Care Health Center (3515 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64111) Monday-Tuesday 9:00am-6:00pm, Wednesday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm. PrEP is a medication you can take everyday to protect yourself from HIV! Text or call (816) 701-9460 or visit www.kccare.org/prep for more information.
- KCMO Health Department, 2400 Troost Avenue Kansas City, MO 64108 Phone: 816-513-6008
- Wyandotte County Health Department, 619 Ann Avenue Kansas City, KS 66101 Phone: 913-573-8855
- Johnson County Health Department, 11875 South Sunset Drive #300 Olathe, KS 66061 Phone: 913-826-1200
- Planned Parenthood, 1001 Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard Kansas City, MO 64110 Phone: 816-756-2277